Things I miss about the first 4 months:
1. They used to stay right where I put them.
2. I could carry them both in front of me and walk around our house without considering it a workout.
3. The firsts - first smile, first laugh, first roll over, first adjustment, first recognition, first time they "found" each other.
4. They used to stay swaddled until I un-swaddled them.
Our first family picture...the night they were born.
Swaddling, and spooning, oh my!!
Things I don't miss about the first 4 months:
1. Them weighing less than 5 pounds.
2. Floppy heads.
3. Giant soft spots (ie. self-destruct buttons - terrifying.)
4. When they were not on the same schedule and eating every 1.5-2 hours.
5. The firsts - first time to drive to OK, first time out of the house, period.
Sunning, in our anti-jaundice campaign...
Things I am anxiously awaiting:
1. Sitting up
2. First words
3. Sleeping through the night a little more consistently
4. Playing outside
5. Baby swimsuits
6. When they hug back
7. Forever being able to mess with people on April Fool's Day.
And, to close, one more jab at Daddy's Dressing Skills...
Lovin' my girls...