1. The girls are napping great...but not at the same time! They slept about 3 hours each today - 45 minutes of it was at the same time, and 20 of that was in the car. Didn't get much done today.
2. I didn't get much done today, yet I made 2 desserts. Yip. I know. I think it's because Dan and I met with the dietitian at the gym today. He had some great suggestions about sensible choices and simple changes. I rebel in obvious ways. We're having rice pudding and chocolate chip cookies for dinner.
3. I have learned that, even when surrounded by real toys and activities and a singing, dancing Momma, babies like snot sucker bulbs and wipies the best.
Lauren. It's a fresh wipe. Promise.
Kate. It's as clean as I know how to get those nasty things...Promise.
4. Lauren really is "allergic" to carrots. We tried again...bad decision, again. She is red and flaky. Good news is she doesn't seem to mind, and Kate is eating up the batch of carrots I made.
5. Centipedes are gross. Like way worse than cockroaches and spiders - gross. Maybe not as gross as mice.
I killed something very similar to this yesterday. Similar only because the one I went up against was bigger and meaner and leggier and generally scarier than this one.
I apologize. Wasn't my best work. I'll get my groove back...check back later.