Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fear

We are traveling tomorrow with the babes.  By air.  With other people.  Lots of other people.  I'm scared.

The girls are sweet babies.  They are generally happy and social and semi-quiet and snuggly.  There are also always two of them.  They require lots of stuff.  They want what they want when they want it.  And...drum roll please...they hate to be covered up to nurse.  Like fight with the blanket the whole time, hate it.  Like if everyone doesn't see my private bits they've not done their job, hate it.  Yikes.

So.  If you're flying from ABQ tomorrow and see my boob, sorry.  If you are a praying person and could pray for us from 8:00am Mountain time til 1:30pm Central time, much obliged.  If you are a scary stalker person and use this information to do something not nice to our house, stuff, or my family...I'll hurt you.



Yikes,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. Flying w babies is not fun... But totally doable!

    And I totally want to read feminine appeal...

    ReplyDelete