Thursday, July 14, 2011

CanYouEvenStandIt.Com

We had pictures taken of the babes a few weeks ago.  What is it about real deal photographers??  I can look at my sweet babies all day, any day.  I can hear the noises that go with the smiles.  I can squeeze those sweet, little cheeks.  BUT, I would almost rather look at this all day:


I can take zillions of pictures of my babes for free.  But I'll pay someone too much money to get to look at this:


Or this...



Then there's this:






And, can.you.even.stand.it!, my favorites:




Gotta go, the real life models need me.
Momma.


1 comment:

  1. omgeee! those are too cute. i totally feel you on the professional pics. my pictures don't quite measure up! and i know for sure we spend way too much in relation to our household budget! they are so worth it though. your girls made great models!

    ReplyDelete