I've given up writing my daily to do list. It was the exact same things everyday, and I found myself gauging how good of a day it was by how quickly and efficiently I made it through my list. Silliness.
But I still LOVE a list.
1. Lorde station on pandora. I had to spend some time thumbs up-ing and thumbs down-ing due to some expressive language, but overall, it makes me feel like a hip mom. (Ha!)
2. This video
(copy and paste if the link won't work, then come on over and TEACH ME HOW TO USE A COMPUTER)!
I guess I am just obsessed with this song in general, but more...watch these girls!! Here's my take...1. They are LOVING on themselves. Watch that lead lady...confidence oozes off of her. I dig it. 2. Due to my extreme (over) self confidence, I can insert myself into either the melody or harmony roles in this song and think I would ROCK it. But that beat box???? A vocal drum line? This, this is what I aspire to. Don't mind me...I'll be practicing.
3. Instagram. It's my current favorite form of social media. If you're on...follow me! But more importantly, follow these girls: @jaminato @herwelshness @tiffanyruda @theandersoncrew @underthesycamore @five_chicks_and_farmer
These are some of my favorite people that I've never met in real life.
4. Young Living oils. (Coming soon, a recurring Wellness Wednesday post. Where I act like a used to be a doctor and throw hippy opinions on wellness at you...it'll be great!) Thieves, Peppermint, and Citrus Fresh are on my favorite list this week. I use them to freshen the air, protect against cooties, and calm a sick tummy.
5. My kiddos are **already** obsessed with "Hippopotamus for Christmas". Lord, help me...it's still a month away.
6. Gillian Flynn (author). I love a well written fiction novel. I'm reading Gone Girl now...here's what I love. The chapters switch back and forth from the perspective of the two main characters. When I'm ready an Amy chapter, I am 100% Team Amy. When I am ready a Nick chapter, I am 100% Team Nick. I am either the most fickle person I know, or that is some GOOD writing.
7. The Jesus Storybook Bible I love it soooooo much. I learn something. The girls listen intently. The chapters are short enough to be bedtime manageable. It screams JESUS on every page. Love. Love enough that I want you to have it! I'll pick 2 winners! One from comments here on the blog, and one from comments on Facebook. (Feel free to share this post!) It'll be random and fair. I'll get them in the mail to you before Thanksgiving!